Jean Prouve designed the Gueridon round table, with its particularly impressive structural clarity, for the University of Paris. This wooden table proves that modern dining tables do not have to be made of steel and glass and offers a variation on Prouve's standard formal language, with its architectural overtones, by using a natural material.
Measurements: Diameter 120cm, height 72cm
- Jean Prouve's style reproduction Gueridon Table.
- Versatile natural design.
- Sturdy and durable veneer of ash wood.
- Sturdy legs for a foundation to uphold normal wear and tear.
- Built to fit four people comfortably.
- Striking Jean Prouve reproduction.
- Natural ash veneer table top.
- Solid timber legs.
- Seats approximately 4-5 people.